I’m sure you’ve heard of most of these before, but I’m feeling rather pun-ny this morning.
– Chopin Liszt
– Can you Handel it? / Too hot to Handel
– Think outside the Bachs
– If it ain’t Baroque…
– Where are you Haydn?
– Music isn’t for kids – there’s a lot of sax and violins
– Gone Chopin. Be Bach in a minuet.
– A good composer never dies. He just decomposes.
– Don’t like classical music? You have my symphony.
– Did you see the conductor’s dog? His Bach is worse than his bite.
– Don’t like how things are going ? Drop your ideas in a suggestion Bachs.
Bach is so good for these, isn’t he?
Some well-known movies
– Rimsky Business
– The Empire Strikes Bach
– The Scarlatti Letter
– Telemann and Louise
Oh yeah – definitely in a silly mood! If you know of others, by all means – leave them in the comments below!